“I think we should pray.”
- When all of your bedding, decorations and furniture match.
2. When your Mom says, “I think we can get it out of the car and to the room in two trips.”
3. When you start unpacking your bedding and all of your blankets are stuck together.
4. When you make an attempt to put the fitted sheet on the bed.
5. When the doorstopper won’t stay put long enough to get everything else brought in.
6. When you throw your snack stash in the corner.
7. When you yell at your parents because they are not giving in to your OCD and you feel bad because they are helping you.
8. When you and your team get everything in place.